the moment you realize
that your bones are made of the same dust
as the planets,
your lungs are breathing the same air
as the migrating butterflies,
and your blood is pumping because
of the love and care of thousands;
is when you realize
that you are not as broken
as you think you are.
you are full
of the world.
if you want a nice body, go get it. if you want to become a lawyer, study your ass off. if you want nice hair, pick a style and get it done. stop being afraid and motivate yourself. find yourself. find your happiness, because it’s out there waiting for you.
if ur sad do not fear friend i am sending puppies to help u
Acting is full of knock-backs and judgements. But if you know in your heart that is something that you want to do, then by all means give yourself permission to follow that dream and see where it leads. It is all an experience. And in all of it, despite what other actors, family, friends, casting directors, directors, agents - anyone, despite what anyone says; you are important and so is your dream.
It’s hard to be yourself and be happy with who you are sometimes when there is pressure from parents, teachers, friends, social media, etc. Learn & grow from your experiences, but never forget to stay true to who you are.
1. Experiment to see what makes you happy.
2. Hang out with people who are happy and upbeat – as other people affect the way we feel.
3. Make a list of your blessings – don’t focus on “what’s wrong”.
4. Cultivate an attitude of thankfulness. Add to your list several times a day.
5. Focus on solutions instead of on your problems.
6. Make time to connect with the people you love.
7. Accept the way that you and others are. Growth and change don’t happen instantly.
8. Take time to enjoy the moment. Savour what you can from the small things in life – a sunrise, a rainbow, or a giggling child.
9. Remind yourself often that “this, too, will pass”. Hard times and trials are only temporary.
10. Follow your passions –as they reflect who you are – and are a natural source of fulfilment and joy.
11. Engage in random acts of kindness.
12. Try to smile and laugh as often as you can.