I know you might not feel so great at the moment but one day you’re going to look back to this time in your life and think ”that was a really hard time for me, but I got through it and I’m so glad I did”
surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
- DAMN INTELLIGENT
- VALUABLE AS HELL AND NOT THE LEAST BIT WORTHLESS
- SUPER FUCKING LOVED
- EXTREMELY GOD DAMN INTERESTING
- NOT TO MENTION A HOT PIECE OF ASS
I’m reblogging this because it’s an awesome message, BUT ALSO BECAUSE I HOVERED OVER IT
>I don’t actually know what this person is thinking.
>It doesn’t matter what this person thinks about me.
>This emotion will pass.
>Things are never as bad as I make them in my head.
>I have plenty of talents.
>I am beautiful, intelligent, and strong.
>I’ve survived a lot of thing.
>If I keep going, I will be proud of myself in five years.